Monday, August 15, 2011

homeless

Well, lets see we are officially homeless, but living in our 5th wheel.  So far it feels like we are just "camping"  We are at Cumberland Mountain State Park in site 118 if anyone wants to visit before we leave on the 17th.  We head to Dale Hollow for 2 weeks then on to Russell Springs Ky for the next 4 days after that...then?  who knows.
A couple things we didn't consider about RV-ing full time:
Laundry is more expensive than I thought.
Not all RV parks have WiFi
Getting tired of watching NPR (no cable)
Will rely in my kindle more than I thought.
Love Running with my new shuffle that Kim and Brent got me
Must keep track of holidays because RV parks fill up fast.
Hope to hear from everyone while we are traveling! :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you decide to get your own hotspot? Let me know when you want to borrow books on your Kindle! Be safe! L&MY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally got our own hotspot through verizon. So far it is working out great. Will let you know when I read the book you lent out. Miss you guys. c

    ReplyDelete