Friday, March 2, 2012

my Little Bailey - girl

Most of you know that I lost my little Bailey to cancer.  It took me this long to write without crying (yeah right).  She was a true lady and a wonderful mama dog.  She did love her babies.  She will be missed so much.  The trailer seems empty and we still have 4 others.  Things I miss the most:
- her smile.  She showed those teeth and grinned.  If you got too close, you would get your nose bit.
- The way she relaxed, by holding a stuffed animal in her mouth and kneading with her front paws until she fell asleep and she would hold on to the stuffed animal while she slept.
- her love for hunting.  She grabbed an opossum by the tail and pulled it out of a hole the night before she died.
-her easy going attitude.  She was always the lady
- her love for her puppies
- if you threatened to kiss her feet, she would try to take your face off.. More bark than bite.

She will be missed so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment